Here are the signs and symptoms related to male and female infertility:
Symptoms of Infertility in Males
Infertility is not necessarily because of a woman because men can be in problem too. These problems are primarily attributed to the sperms, their number, quality and motility. There may be some problems related to premature ejaculation and impotency too. Unfortunately, infertility symptoms in men are not noticed till they have problems related to conception and may be prescribed some tests for the sperms. Here are some symptoms related to male infertility:
- Ejaculation problems or problems related with erection
- Change in sex drive
- Abnormal changes in hair growth
- Small and/or firm testicles
- Swelling or lump in testicles.
In most cases, some problems related with women can lead to failure in conception. Basically, when a woman experiences a change in her menstrual cycle, it should ring the warning bells. Here are some common signs and symptoms related to female infertility and Fertility Centre in India:
- Abnormal periods with a great deal of pain and heavy bleeding
- Irregularity in periods with the length of the cycle being different every month
- Sometimes the period may stop suddenly which is again a symptom of infertility
- There may be some infertility problems related with hormonal changes too, which can be manifested by appearance of pimples and acne
- Women may experience a change in sex drive
- Hair growth on chest, chin and lips. On the other hand, she may experience hair loss
- Sudden gain in weight
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- A white discharge from the nipples
- Problems such as fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis may also point to infertility in women.
Dr. Rama Sofat Hospital Ludhiana Punjab India - Service Providers fertility , maternity service. We offer you the very best in the field of Obstetrics, Gynecology, Female & Male Infertility Clinic India , Pediatrics and Surgery.